Within this blog...

Interests, Pastimes & Hobbies

Friday, January 15, 2016

NZ: The HelpX Volunteering Fun



"Dear Mr Farm Owner,

I have work experience in a dairy manufacturing plant in Malaysia. The milk powder we use mainly comes from Fonterra, New Zealand. I am very interested to know how milk powders are produced from fresh milk to powder form. How miraculous is that! Isn’t it funny that in Malaysia, we turn the powder back into liquid again?

Since your place is a farm, not a factory, will you have me at your dairy farm helping with milking the cows? Oh, you mean, you don’t need me to squeeze the breasts, I mean udders? This is the 21st century and you have suction cups doing it? Ohh.. sorry, I am very backward. OK, OK. I’ll help you cusp the cups to the udders.

You will let me try if I liked the taste of fresh milk?
Why?
Oh, many don’t like the raw taste?
Yes, I’d still love to try.


So excited already…


Thank you and I look forward to seeing you.



Regards,
AkiraSabine

akirasabine.blogspot.com”









*A.S's current location*
Day/ Date: Fri/ Jan 15th, 2016


Be a fan today to get instant updates the soonest the next post is published!
It's EASY. At the right-most column of this page, you may either choose to:-
1. Receive blog updates by mail
2. Read her up-to-date posts at your MyYahoo, Google, etc. homepage by subscribing thru the links.
3. Read her up-to-date posts on your Facebook wall by 'Like'-ing the fan page A.S created specially for this blog (Scroll down page to search right-most column)
4. If you are a fellow blogger, link to her blog with the HTML code provided.
Thank you very much and A.S hopes you enjoy your stay here. ;)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails